Monday, March 23, 2009

WOW!

WOW! That one word describes my weekend. Unexpected acts of kindness mean so MUCH!!! The weekend started with a phone call from my mom asking me if I would want my Grandpa and Grannies antique furniture. My Aunts along with mom and uncle had discussed who they wanted to have it and they agreed it would be me. WOW!!!! I will never express to them how much it really means to me! I cant quit staring at it. This furniture brings back a flood of HAPPY MEMORIES!!!!! It will be cherished FOREVER!!!! I can't wait to complete our new game room!




Then, out of no where a bouquet of daisies appear on my table in my kitchen along with a note attached that read "Just because I have always loved the person you are"! My hubby surprised me with them! WOW! WOW! WOW! Romans 12:9 Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.

3 comments:

  1. Shannon I have my Grandma and Grandpas dining room table that holds so many memories for me, and I really need a bigger table because Frank and I have ALOT of kids, but something just won't let me part with it, Frank either he says Babe we can't not use it!!! And as far as Glenn goes, girl you know what I think about Glenn...I love him and always have. He is a treasure.

    Love, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have the furniture. It looks great! And your hubby...what a sweet man!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Glenn give classes??? Where do I sign my hubby up?

    All kidding aside, Glenn just knows what a good woman he has!

    ReplyDelete