Thursday, March 12, 2009

Moms are drops of Sunshine


I had to add this picture of my beautiful daughter Skylar and my very special mom. These are two VERY special women in my life who have molded me into the person I am today. I found this next phrase and wanted to share it..,Modeling with Integrity – living what you say, being a model by which a child can learn by “catching” the essence of godly living (Deuteronomy 4:9, 15, 23; Proverbs 10:9, 11:3; Psalm 37:18, 37).
The Bible never states that every woman should be a mother. However, it does say that those whom the Lord blesses to be mothers should take the responsibility seriously. Mothers have a unique and crucial role in the lives of their children. Motherhood is not a chore or unpleasant task. Just as a mother bears a child during pregnancy, and just as a mother feeds and cares for a child during infancy, so mothers also play an ongoing role in the lives of their children, teenagers, young adults, and even fully-grown children. While the role of motherhood must change and develop, the love, care, nurture, and encouragement a mother gives should never cease. I know I use the word blessed a lot...but I was truely blessed when I was given Pam Robarts to be my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment