Thursday, March 12, 2009

BLESSING FROM ABOVE!

Last September my family was blessed up close and personal...my younger brother Lawrence (Bruz ) was in a horrific shooting while serving a warrant with the S.A.P.D., lucky to come through it alive although not wihout injury. He has been battling on going pain due to his injuries with his leg that a bullet shattered. He has come through many surgeries, and still has surgeries in his near future. While my family struggles with hard times I must find strength in scripture..“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding: in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6

With the power of prayer, I know his life will return to normal with time! Keep him in your prayers please!

No comments:

Post a Comment