Monday, November 14, 2011

Powerful Blessing's come from small acts of Charity!


Okay okay! I know! Once again here come the excuses for being behind on my blog! This time it was honestly no fault of my own. You see, Friday morning my wifi router decided to blow up on me, leaving me at the mercy of my iPhone. There is just no easy way for me to blog from that. Or at least any way that I'm aware of.

In an effort to keep this post from becoming a book, I have decided to link up 4 days worth of gratitude for you. So here it goes!


This time of year is very chaotic for me to say the least. I started a nonprofit organization 3 years ago helping the less fortunate of our community. Each year we have put on a Christmas event for our entire town. The few weeks beforehand can be quite stressful but the emotional reward you get when it is over, more than makes up for that brief period of feeling overwhelmed. The smile on the faces of children and adults alike are absolutely priceless. It helps us to remember that Christmas time is truly about communities coming together as family and celebrating the way our Lord asks us to. So day 11-14 of my gratitude list is my thankfulness for this wonderful charity, the outpouring of support and generosity from this loving community that I live in, and for blissful chaotic moments that turn into the most wonderful and powerful blessings! Here is a link to our facebook page in case you are interested in checking us out!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/LV-Angels/258285052220

Blessings, Shannon

1 comment:

  1. My internet is not working as well. You can download blogger on your iphone. I only have and ipod touch so I still need my internet or wifi to use it.

    ReplyDelete