Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Friendsship & Love



This evening as I sit alone in my silent home, my sweet dog beside me and the moon peaking in through the window, the rest of the family has been dusted by the sandman, and I can't help but smile as I reflect on the joys in my life. Next week, my home will be overtaken with the aroma of our Thanksgiving dinner, family and friends will fill the walls. This now quiet home will be reflecting the sound of children’s laughter, intriguing conversation, and football! Lol.

So on days 15 & 16 I am grateful for friendship and love. I hold family and friends to be among the most important gifts there could ever be, and in this area of life I have been abundantly blessed. When I meditate on this, my heart begins to overflow and I am overwhelmed with gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment