Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FaLL FuN: HaRvEsT bLeSsInGs!

Well it's that time of year again where my family "harvest's the fun"! We played Halloween tunes, painted pumpkins, carved pumpkins, and brought back "Stuffy" our scarecrow from last year!Topping off the evening with our Chili Cheese dogs for dinner! We figure our kids grow up to fast not to make the memories last! We try to NEVER miss a moment of having fun with them! In a world of rush here and rush there, we have chosen to take ourselves away from the hustle and bustle of life. In a world where BUSY is the normal, we choose to be ABNORMAL! I am proud that our family makes time for Bible readings, family dinners, homework and FUN! I pray that my children will see as they become adults and someday have families of their own the importance of BALANCING and never neglecting...GOD, FAMILY, WORK and FUN! I hope you enjoy the pictures of our FUN NIGHT OF HARVESTING OUR FALL BLESSINGS!!










1 comment:

  1. I loved this post! Made me remember that even as my girls grow, we need to make time for each other and the little things. Shame on me...I didn't do a bit of Fall decorating around here and I used to at least do that. Thank you for the reminder...and for the beautiful song playing!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete