Saturday, November 14, 2009

Okay with the holidays fast approaching I have SO MUCH that still needs to be done!!! I am organizing a Christmas Charity for the needy of my community as well as planning my own Christmas, and think I may just go insane in the process of trying to do so lol!! My house is in need of some MAJOR TLC and my refrigerator needs cleaned out! I have a storage building that is holding clothes for the needy that needs some organization and a car that needs a good cleaning!!! My walk in closet has accumulated way more stuff than it should and it seems to be driving me insane but not so much so that I have the willpower to do something about it!!! I am usually so organized and try to believe that I am super mom that can do everything and make it look easy....well SUPER MOM has vanished and has left me all alone to this!!! I really wish she would return in a hurry LOL.. I think I will take a break from facebook, and blogging and CATCH up on the things that have been neglected lately!!!!! Well that sounds like a good plan at the moment anyway..lets just see how long that will last!!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are living my lifestyle....WILL MISS YOU ON FACEBOOK! HOPE YOUR GETTING YOUR STUFF DONE!!!!

    ReplyDelete