Monday, January 10, 2011

KOSUB, INC.






I woke this morning feeling THANKFUL, thankful for my FAITH, thankful for my HOME, my FAMILY, my FRIENDS and MY JOB!


I TRULY LOVE my job!

Some of you may say "JOB"?? lol...so yes JOB! =)

I run my home like a business, a business that I don't want to fail. I think I would be doing myself and my family a disservice to treat it any other way. My company is titled Kosub, Inc. It is a job that I hope to pass down to my children and pray that there are many Kosub, Inc. "chains" down the road to follow. I want to make it a place my employees find satisfaction in spending most of their waking hours. I want it to be a Christian company known for teaching the values of hard work.

The duties for my job are MANY and there are indeed requirements. The requirements are patience, kindness, compassion, gentleness and lots of perseverance. My duties entail leading by example my love of God and FAITH..then of course there is account balancing, organizational skills, brainstorming, job training, onsite and offsite nurse, chauffer service, meal preparation, in home dry cleaning service, plenty of time to plan on how to lead my "TEAM" and the best part of all......BENEFITS!!! We cannot forget the benefits! They out way any other offers that could come from other companies. For this company allows me to feel magnitude of the role God has given me and I feel privileged to guide and grow my very small team! I love watching what they have learned through our company and I delight in the fact that I get to work with the very people I happen to love more than any in the world? And, I TRULY LOVE MY BOSS ;)


I think those of us living this life would say, that yes although your HOME IS THE BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR...it is challenging and requires self-sacrifice. I am BLESSED to have my job, regardless of the lack of pay. It happens to be one of the most important jobs on earth.

2 comments:

  1. Well put Shannon! Kosub Inc. has some great employees!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I am thankful for my wife who runs our home and keeps me in line.

    ReplyDelete