Friday, June 20, 2014

Passion brings Purpose

Wow. I haven't blogged in a seriously long time. I have missed the blogging world and I hope to start writing again much more often. During my absence, I have been chasing the definition of passion. I have put that word to test and many great things such as our St. Sophia Chapel has derived from it. (I will blog another day about the chapel for those who don't know). I now completely understand how important it is to have PASSION. Without it you can never be what you have the potential to become. If your heart is passionate, it is almost always because of something you feel deep within your spirit to be true and that passion drives you. That passion drives you to be the person God has wanted you to be. That passion if handled correctly and with Gods guidance, can take you places you never knew you could go. I believe we should all seek our passion.  So, what am I passionate about?! I'm passionate about positive behavior--and showing what can happen if you display it. No matter what life throws your way, a positive attitude makes for a positive outcome. My greatest hope is that my life inspires someone to be happy, and proves that it is okay to be ridiculously joyful despite how disappointing life can be. I wake up every day with a burning desire to tell an amazing story with my life and the way I live it— The secret to creating a great life story is chasing your dreams —with great passion. Knowing that great strength is driven by overcoming what others think is impossible and by finding Joy even in the not so joyfilled moments. Our lives are exactly what we allow it to become. Everyone has within them the heart and passion of Jesus - it just requires dropping the wall to whatever holds you back from showing it. Remember that it isn't the lives with a perfect past that write amazing life stories; it's those lives that were flawed and imperfect – If you look back on your life...the wisest, most loving, well rounded people you have met are likely those who have known failure, known defeat, known suffering, and have found their way out of the depths of their own despair.....with a smile and a PASSION!  Until next time my friends.........keep searching for your passion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment