Sunday, January 15, 2012

Waking up EXCITED!




This morning I woke very excited and a tad bit nervous about starting my new Study group! This is the first time I have ever attempted anything like this and I am apprehensive about my leadership skills. But, I know that God has laid this on my heart for a reason, and I must give it my best shot! If you are looking for a winter Bible study, feel free to join us! It is completely free! You just need to download the material ASAP from the "Good Morning Girls" sister site!

http://www.goodmorninggirls.org/

The study begins tomorrow. The perks to a study group like this is that you can do it from the comforts of your couch, anytime day or night, and you can "COME AS YOU ARE"!! =-) Gotta love that last part! If you want to join our facebook page, please do so! We would love to have you!!! Copy and paste the following link in your browser if you wish to join and let us know more about you!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/263504487049525/

If you want to get my emails, each time I have a new post, please place your email in the box located in the right hand column on this page! I would love to share each of my blogs!! Leave a comment so that I may follow your blog as well if indeed you have one! =-)

Best run now and get my material together, grab a cup of coffee and then rush off to church! Have a wonderful Sunday my Friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mom! You are going to do great! I am very proud of you! Love you!!!! After this semester of college, I will be joining! Until then, I will depend on you to teach me what I need to know. lol

    ReplyDelete